Director - Engineering & Research
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Jim Miles is a Director in the Engineering and Research practice which spans most manufacturing market segments but principally durable goods related to transportation. His technical background and problem solving focus give him insights into cultivating relationships that provide cross functional and multi-disciplinary solutions to difficult organizational issues.
Here are some highlights of Jim’s background:
- Over 25 Years in technical and executive search
- BS Biochemistry and Masters in Interdisciplinary Technology from Eastern Michigan University
- Successful in global searches, personally filling positions in across the US, Asia and Europe
- Over 10 years in Human Resources leadership positions in research and manufacturing organizations
- You can see the details of his background on LinkedIn.
- Engineering and Engineering Management
- Technical Executives in research and engineering (Managers to Vice-Presidents)
- Technical Specialists (Analysis and Simulation, Basic and Applied Research) across most engineering disciplines
- Specialized manufacturing technologies (e.g. advanced martial processing, hydroforming, composites, powdered metals, etc.) with a sub-specialty in Materials Engineering.
- Automotive / On and Off-Road / Durable Goods